BRADLY G. MARKS
GRAY TOLUB LLP
11 Broadway, Suite 615
New York, New York 10004
Tel. +1 646 455 1055
Fax. +1 646 213 3113
JD, Touro Law School
BA, Stony Brook University, Economics
Bradly G. Marks focuses on corporate transactions, including corporate formation, contracts, intellectual property, negotiations, employment disputes, investors, etc. Mr. Marks is an active trial lawyer in the New York State Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts Federal courts of New York and the District of Columbia.
Mr. Marks provides an informational speaking series throughout the year to corporations regarding current legal issues and trends that a company would encounter. He also manages the Assemblyman’s pro-bono clinic (Eviction Intervention Services) on the upper east side of Manhattan. Further, He has participated in various charitable events such as the annual New York City Triathlon (Team in Training), the annual MS bike ride, corporate tennis events, and golf outings.
Mr. Marks has been recognized as one of the Super Lawyers New York Metro Rising Stars of 2014, an honor reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in practice.
Mr. Marks is a member of the following Professional Associations:
- Jewish Lawyers Guild (Board of Directors)
- SDNY Federal Bar Association
- The New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Suffolk County Bar association
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Trial Lawyers Association of the City of New York
- New York County Lawyers Association(NYCLA)
- Volunteer Lawyer for the Arts (VLA)
U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York